Tuesday 3 February 2015

Filofax Decoration: Travel Planner

In the midst of wedding planning I thought it'd be really useful to set up a travel Filofax to take on our mini-moon to the New Forest and for our honeymoon to Rhodes. I bought a Pennybridge personal purple Filofax for this very reason and to me, it's the perfect choice for a travel planner.

 
It's zipped so it can hold all of those important travel documents without them falling out, which is perfect when you're a panicky traveller like me. And of course, it's purple, so it has to win, really.
 
So my plan for my travel Filofax is simple: sunshine, fun and holiday themed. I didn't want your usual plane-themed paper and sand castles and buckets and spades, I wanted something feminine and soft, and the Ocean Melody collection by Websters Pages was perfect.
 
 

Teamed with aqua and coral washi tape, kraft journaling cards (Pinterest printable) and cute vintage postcards, it's perfect for me on my travels and reminds me of the colours of Rhodes. The anchor pen is from Paperchase. I've printed our schedules, flight times, hotel information etc. on personal sized Filofax paper, the perfect companion for travelling with.

Of course once it's all set up I'll do another blog post, but for now maybe this has sparked your imagination (or your wanderlust!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That purple is lovely! I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award as I really enjoy reading your blog.

http://stationerystarlet.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

Giftie Etcetera said...

Hmm, I might have to dedicate on planner for my trip this upcoming summer.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be
precisely what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write
about here. Again, awesome web log!

Take a look at my webpage: disposable shoe covers