Friday 13 December 2013

New Dividers - Chalkboard Theme

I thought I'd share with you the dividers and overall theme for my personal organiser. I really love the chalkboard theme, there are so many lovely things out there!

For my dividers I used the My Minds Eye Chalk Studio collection:



 
 
My Minds Eye also do some co-ordinating stickers which were pefect to label some of my pockets:
 
 
I received an order from Organised Mum this morning, and although I'm not using their diary pages for 2014 I am using some of the supplement packs.
 
I use their meal planning pack every week, it keeps us organised and we know exactly how much we will spend when we do the food shopping.
 
I ordered their finance pages, which I have used before, which should help me budget better.
 
And I got their family pack too, with pages for organising holidays, Christmas, etc.
 
I also ordered a Lechturm pen loop in purple, I was unsure if my Staedler pens would be too thin but the loop is elastic and fits these pens perfectly, ideal for using a second coloured pen for important information on my weekly pages.
 
 
Things are looking up! The only problem is, Purple has definitely fattened up for Christmas...
 


No comments: